Monday, October 31, 2011

First trick or treating for Taylor!

Taylor was so excited this year. She wanted to be a ladybug but i had already bought a costume. She got a poodle skirt and scarf. Once I put it on her she said, I am so pretty mommy!! I loved it! Daddy took her out trick or treating. It wasn't raining for a change thank goodness but it was cold! Mommy said to only go to four houses, but Taylor was having so much fun, she went to about 15! The next morning she woke up and said, Mommy I want to go trick or treating again. She is so cute!
We made a kitty pumpkin this year. The seeds were also very yummy! taylor had a party at her school on Friday and she painted a pumpkin, danced, and ate some cookies. Exactly what we needed for a Friday night! :)

No comments: