Monday, July 18, 2011

Mariner Moose

Taylor's school had the Mariner Moose stop by and hang out with the kids. Taylor was shy at first (or scared as she says!) but then she was so excited and would play with him while the other kids were still staying away!
She was explaining the moose to me in her excited voice and it was so cute, I wish I got it on video.
Mommy, we say the moose today and he is so big! He has big eyes (as she opens her eyes bigger with her fingers) and a big nose (as she squeezes her nose) and big ears! I almost thought he was the big bad wolf! :)

Then she tells me she wants to go to the store that has the little carts (QFC) so she can get stuff to put in her cart. I said that I don't have money for the store today and asked her if she did. Yes mommy I do have money. I asked well then show me where your money is so we can go to the store. She says without even thinking, my money is in your purse! hahahah She is one smart girl!!!! Needless to say I had to take her to the store!

No comments: