Taylor just amazes me every day what she knows and what she can say. We have been working on her colors lately and counting to 20.
Her teachers asked the class where rain comes from and most of the kids said somewhere, or up there (pointing to the sky), and what does Taylor say? She said, from the sky and clouds! Wow she does pay attention to me! haha
Uncle Michael has been living with us for about a month and when he first came, Taylor was very shy around him. She would say, I shining mommy and jump on me instead of shy which she was! It was so cute!
Also since it has been so cold out Taylor loves wearing hats, gloves, and scarfs (only mommy's though) and she was saying scarf like scar.. so I tried teaching her to say it with the f sound. I started saying scarfffffff and it sounded to her like scarfa so that's what she calls it now! Mommy can I wear your scarfa!! :)
Love this little girl!
Last Baseball game for big D and Daddy
13 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment