Ok so I new it was only a matter of days before she started walking at home. She is walking every day now. Saturday (25th) she took 7 steps at once! Since it's so hot we have been in the pool almost every night. Taylor just loves standing up and walking in the pool any chance she gets. Good thing we only have it filled up to a few inches high.
Also she has started biting a girl in her class. I feel so sorry for this little girl. :( I told Kindercare to be consistent as we are at home and hopefully she will grow out of this soon. I think that she thinks its fun to bite, it's not out of anger. Or it could be frustration since she is the only one in her class not walking (full time) but who knows..
I will post a video of her dancing and walking soon!
Last Baseball game for big D and Daddy
13 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment