Saturday, June 20, 2009

Taylor's party

Yes I made those cupcakes! :)
Yes this was the second time we put this up and little miss tried ripping it down again! I got her just in time!


Look at all these balloons we got for her party! She just LOVES balloons!


All dressed in her Birthday Girl dress!


This was Taylor's cupcake!
So we decided to have a party just for family and we still had around 30 people over! Taylor is lucky enough to have all four great grandma's still around and three made it to her party! It was great having all Matt's side and my side together for a big BBQ. It wasn't the best day outside, but it didn't rain and that's all I asked for!




1 comment:

Jill P said...

It sounded like a wonderful party...I was thinking of little Taylor and you guys. I hope all is well!!! Hugs, Jill