I was really looking forward to the zoo and showing Taylor all of the animals. She loves fish, cats, and dogs! Every time we go to the doctors office, we show her the fish and she goes crazy! I just love seeing her enjoy the fish.
Mia was having a birthday party at the zoo since she was turning 1. Boy how time flies. She is such a cutie! I wish we got to see more of her and the family. Taylor enjoyed the indoor area and played with the toys. I tried getting a picture of Taylor and Mia together but they kept trying to crawl off. So unfortunately the pictures aren't great.
We had fun seeing everyone, but we were bummed about the zoo. The only animals out were tigers and jaguars. I know it's the end of February, but come on! No penguins?? So we will have to go sometime this summer and try again! She should be walking by then. Hope to get to the aquarium soon to see more fishes!!
No comments:
Post a Comment