So we have such a long and skinny girl and I am just fine with that! As long as she is healthy, I don't see any issues. She is now 25.5 inches long and 11.5 pounds. The doctor actually had the nerve to ask if we were feeding her enough! Like we were trying to starve her or something. Yes she isn't a chubby baby, but I feel like I feed her all the time! I know that there are people out there who maybe don't feed their kids, but I just can't believe that someone would ask us like we were evil or something. I am not going to dwell on this since I know we are giving her as much as she needs, but i just had to vent.
1 comment:
Don't worry, Derick was never a chubby baby either. It's just in the genes....and Taylor is going to be long and lean. Eventually, she'll slow down a bit. :) Docs just have to ask those questions, cuz they are the docs. Big Hugs!
Post a Comment